Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:56:00 -0800

A truly impressive collection!
> Many images from photographers I don't recognize as posters here.
> Wish they would post more often as they are wonderful, but thank all of
> you for contributing your images to the yearbook. Something to be admired
> in each of them, IMO.
> best,
> Bob

so true Bob, a beautiful collection of images representing the leica users
group which we all are proud of...

though it's certainly very silly and much out of synch (a curious
contradiction) for the cover to emphasize leica equipment, while the inside
concentrates on images made with any photo equipment, often with nada in the
leica department...

Steve

Replies: Reply from neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal) ([Leica] Leica Yearbook)