Subject: [Leica] 2013 Numbers
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:44:03 -0800

The scanning number is very impressive. You must have an efficient workflow.

I'm just getting started on my scanning; I'm still shy of 10,000 total over
a couple of years.

This year got majorly disrupted with our condo buying/house
selling/cleanout/moving/unpacking (the latter only partially done), so
various things got neglected a bit at times. Photography was one of them.

My totals:

Leicas about 5500 shots.
Olympus about 13,000; in large part due to our trip to India in February
before the place-to-live shuffle started.
Canon about 2400; pretty much all architecture/construction work stuff.
Other cameras - pocket, underwater etc. about 500
Scanning - about 700, as my scanning/duplicating setup was in limbo most of
the year.

So all in all, less than 20,000 whereas my total in recent years has been
closer to 40,000.

Maybe this year I'll be up there again, or maybe....  I'll manage more
quality instead of quantity. That's the hope, but the reality is that I do
get more keepers when I shoot more and try more.

Henning