Subject: [Leica] [OM] 2013 Numbers
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:52:08 +1000

My LR catalog has 5900 images in 2013. That includes exported versions of
maybe one in five though. That's my biggest year thus far at least.
My view count of my on-line galleries  has grown a lot.
1,048,864 views total since starting 6 years ago. 68000 views in last four
days. Just possibly something to do with photography of attractive women
sometimes. People whose attention is caught by one theme often stay to
browse further however.

Now for someone to invent an easy and successful pay per view model ! 5c a
look would be fine ;-)

Meanwhile my M has been unavailable for three months so far, due to my
dropping it. Come home soon!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman