Subject: [Leica] Riding to the Tiger's nest Paro Bhutan - complete message
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:43:13 -0800

Lovely, Howard.
Did you ask how they got the prayer flags across the valley?

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)