Subject: [Leica] Used 1.2 Nocti
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 20:47:14 +0100

There is nothing wrong with the Czech Republic, but why pay a premium for an
inferior 1.2 lens? You might just as well buy a new 1.4 Summilux--yes, 1/2
stop slower but much better quality and less weight. I can understand the
attraction of the 1.0 Nocti (I used to have one in the mists of time) but
the 1.2 should be of interest to collectors only.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain