Subject: [Leica] printer question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:57:19 -0800

Jayanand said:

> I have been using the Epson R3880 ( one of the 3000's big brothers)
> for some years now. Great printer, wonderful prints, dead neutral B&W
> - but beware - all Epson pigment ink printer heads tend to clog if not
> used regularly, especially with the yellow ink.

I concur. Exactly. I've been using Epson R38XX printers since they first
came out, and if you let a couple of weeks go by without making a print, the
ink dries out. Starting with the yellow.

The remedy is obvious...

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] printer question)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] printer question)