Subject: [Leica] printer question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:05:31 -0800

I was wondering if anyone is using the Epson R3000. I am thinking of moving
up from my R1800.  The reviews of the R3000 are pretty good.  And I like the
Idea of multiple B&W cartridges and that you do not have to swap them out
and waste all that ink.

How are the B&W images?  I assume the color is as good or better (most
likely) than my R1800.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] printer question)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] printer question)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] printer question)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] printer question)