Subject: [Leica] printer question
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:21:16 -0800

I am using an R3000 now.
Makes a wonderful print and seems to be very reliable.
However, mine is using Piezography b & w carbon inks so I can't answer
questions about the native ink.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)