Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:31:40 +0100

Your farm looks positively posh! Here in Alicante it is also in the 70s
during the afternoons, but at night it can dip down as low as 40. Actually,
this is perfect for cycling--much of the year I have to get out early to
avoid the hot hours; in December-February I can get out at 11 or 12.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain