Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:33:12 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 7:33 AM

> Merry Christmas from our farm in York, SC, where it is 74 degrees!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153871614<<<<<

Hi Tina,
Wonderful photograph, complete with a flight of "CANADA GEESE!" ;-)
I'm glad they arrived in perfect flight "V" formation just as you went
click! :-)

It was rather difficult trying to explain to them during pre-flight
directions? ;-) As they stood on the frozen tundra of Northern Canada to the
warmth and comfort of wonderful 74 degree weather of your southern climate
of the south!  :-) ;-)

Once they realized where the flight was going??? It was quite difficult to
keep them on the ground. OOPS! Frozen ice covered whatever! :-)

Bottom-line? It's a wonderful photo, one can say.. "GOOD ON YOU TINA!" Thank
you.

cheers,
ted