Subject: [Leica] What film was used in Dali Atomicus?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 02:58:51 -0800

Well, what do you know, apparently Wikipedia knows more than Kodak. I guess
the Kodak history page only talks about roll film history:

"...Introduced around 1940 in
sheets<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheet_film>rated at
ASA <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_speed>
daylight<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_temperature>200 and
tungsten 160, it was one of
Kodak <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodak>'s first high-speed (for the
time) black-and-white films. Tri-X was released in
35mm<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/135_film>and
120 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/120_film> in 1954.*"*