Subject: [Leica] What film was used in Dali Atomicus?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 02:54:02 -0800

I knew about that shoot story for awhile, but I found the NPR story tonight
and was just surprised that he said Tri-X was used.

Marty thinks it's probably Plus-X or XX, which makes more sense.

The assistant would rush to the darkroom and quickly developed and fixed
each neg and brought them out while they were still wet.