Subject: [Leica] IMG: Composing in B&W
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:27:09 -0600

I think that B&W strikes a chord with just about anyone older than 30. But
I really got a lot of flack for posting B&W images of my 45th high school
reunion, and had to repost them in color (highlighting a cavalcade of
rosacea).

When I watch old reruns of Perry Mason and Twilight Zone, I get distracted
by bokeh, tonality, and DOF. If I have to be preoccupied by something, that
seems noble to me. How about some insect close-ups in B&W? no harm in
trying.

Jeffery