Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Ruby, Color and B&W
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 16:29:07 +0900

Oh sorry, I somehow thought the origin was the same. In that case, I don't
know, I am not going to pretend to be an expert on post-processing ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGS: Ruby, Color and B&W)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Ruby, Color and B&W)