Subject: [Leica] A test and a warning
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 04:33:01 -0500

Nathan, that is Snow Leopard. I'm using the same OS on my Mac Pro. The
later ones seemed like they were getting too much like trying to turn my
Mac into an iPad, and I needed Rosetta for a few things I still use. I am
upset they dropped the Cat names, too. I wanted Housecat! Or Tabby!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook