Subject: [Leica] A test and a warning
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:33:10 +0100

Well, I don't use iCloud and I see no need to upgrade to Mavericks in any
event. As a general rule, I NEVER upgrade to anything new right after it
comes out, whether it is from Apple or someone else. I let others beta test
stuff for me.

My iMac desktop is still on 10.6.8 (don't remember which animal this is)
which is the best Mac OS in my opinion. I recently upgraded my Macbook Pro
to Lion only because I needed to run something on it that required the
latest Java which in turn requires Lion, and I am not impressed. No bugs,
but I liked the previous OS better.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman