Subject: [Leica] Our own David Keenan interviewed
From: nbeddoe at reddeer.gb.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:51:32 +0000

I thought it rather dull and self serving.   There is some amazing
photography being done by people who are much much younger than him.  And
they have nothing to learn from him or from his vanity project.
"Photography that doesn't Suck" - please, you need to have a lot more
critical skill before you can build a glass house like that.