Subject: [Leica] Our own David Keenan interviewed
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:13:37 -0500

Richard --

Thanks for writing and for spreading the word.

I haven't read the interview in its entirety yet but Blake asked the best
interview questions I've ever answered and I'm happy with his choice of
pictures to include with the interview.

.
Dave.

--
My portfolio web site <http://www.dlkportfolio.com>
See my 2013 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Our own David Keenan interviewed)