Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant: 60 Years... PETER Z.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:33:56 -0800

Hi Ric,
 I think you can take it into your bank and they can transfer it to mine
here in Victoria?

If you can do that? Then please let me know your bank name and a transfer to
number and I will send you a return note and the bank machines will talk to
each other and the money gets here?  I THINK THAT'S HOW IT CAN BE DONE?

Or I supose a worse case senareio? Fold it between a couple sheets of
writing paper and mail it to me?

Dr. Ted Grant
1817 Feltham Road,
Victoria  BC  V8N 2A4
CANADA
OR? PUT IT IN A GET WELL OR HAPPY  BIRTHDAY CARD? to the same address. :-)

cheers,
ted :-)