Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant: 60 Years...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:10:05 -0600 (CST)

My copy of Ted Grant: 60 Years of Legendary Photojournalism, has just
arrived!  A very quick look through the pages looks like a great work on our
"Uncle Dr. Ted".  Can't wait to take a close and long look at its contents,
which looks to be good addition to my photo book library.  I will have it
with me when they have the books unveiling here in the US next April in New
York for Ted to sign it for me.

Cheers,
Gene

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Ted Grant: 60 Years...)