Subject: [Leica] OS X 9 + Capture One 7 Pro Bad experience
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:48:07 -0800

It is an essential component of workflow for Phase One backs used on tech
cams. The latest upgrade makes it compatible with Mavericks.

Lots of discussion on Getdpi.com, captureintegration.com and
digitaltransitions.com warning of the incompatibility of C1 with Mavericks
until the recent new release. Lots of warnings. Not sure as to why all the
surprise or why C1 is labeled as the culprit... Might be cutting off your
nose to spite your face...

IMO, of course...

Sent from my iPad