Subject: [Leica] OS X 9 + Capture One 7 Pro Bad experience
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 03:18:38 +0100

I?ve been some days out, I was trying to solve my problems with the new OS X
9Mavericks, my iMac is:

iMac  24 inch, Early 2008

2,8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory: 4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Grafic: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB

Serial No. VM832UZAZE4

Software  OS X 10.9 (13?603)

I work with Capture One 7 Pro and Lightroom 5

Some days ago it was completely completely impossible work with Capture One,
I can?t open the files? nothing, I have many pictures I?ve processed with
Capture One. On the other hand with LR5 no problems at all!

The general advice I?ve received is buy another computer, and what I?ve do
is divide my folders in small ones with a few quantity of pictures, now it
work perfect.

I just inform to prevent other possible users with a relatively old Mac and
Capture One 7 Pro.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OS X 9 + Capture One 7 Pro Bad experience)