Subject: [Leica] How to hang prints
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:17:12 -0600

Search hanging pictures. There is a lot of commercial solutions for this,
with extruded aluminum to mount high up and with fittings to attach to the
photos. The will have weight calculations available for bigger things, which
may require two wires. Some use cable, which should be more visually
acceptable.