Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&B in Florence
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 03:07:17 -0600

Tina, that's impressive. In the half dozen times I've been in Florence, I
never attempted that climb. Should you find yourself in Milan, You can go to
the top of the Duomo, first by elevator, with only two flights of stairs to
climb. It is well worth the trip. The roof is, like everything else in
Italy, made of solid marble! Don't go if it rains.