Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Otus 55mm f1.4
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:55:08 +0000

It will be sharper (not necessarily 'better') than the Summilux asph, but
compare size/weight and marvel at Leica ;-) Zeiss are putting fancy glass
into the Optus, that was Leica's hallmark which Canikon did not follow due
to the cost. The Leica 50mm AA and 75mm AA are both sharper than the 50mm
Summilux asph, but that is in a very rarefied world....

john

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Zeiss Otus 55mm f1.4)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Zeiss Otus 55mm f1.4)