Subject: [Leica] accurate framing (was: Re: for those interested in future Leica developments)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 03:42:38 +0000

I find it odd using it as a chimney finder, does not work the same as a
waist level finder (even though it is many years since I used one) - also
with fussy lenses I do get sharper (better focussed) images than using the
RF, shame I prefer using the RF ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] accurate framing (was: Re: for those interested in future Leica developments))
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] accurate framing (was: Re: for those interested in future Leica developments))