Subject: [Leica] for those interested in future Leica developments
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:08:07 +1000

Lluis APSC  (or APS-C) is a common term to describe a sensor size with a
common crop factor of about 1.5X.
23.6mm x 15,7mm.
Cameras like the Fuji X series or the Leica X series or amateur model Nikon
D-SLRs for example.

So smaller than the M8 with crop factor of 1.3x
but larger than micro four thirds with a crop factor nearly 2x

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman