Subject: [Leica] IMG: Titis Parisiens and a question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 06:18:46 +1000

This is interesting, reading the differing impressions. I think that
everyone responding agrees that the environment is an essential part of the
story, Yet I'm alone in thinking that the second does that every bit as
well. Take a look at what portion of the first's background that is still
in the second. I don't see any more story lost by the closer framing and
the second has more engagement with the people. They are the subjects after
all.
No wrong answer of course, just preferences and interpretations of the
content and context effect on the story.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman