Subject: [Leica] Some Nikon vs Leica lens results......
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:10:51 +0100

What are your purposes? Photographing sticks in the garden or real
photography? If the latter, then is it sports/action or street life? If the
former, go with Nikon, if the latter, go with Leica. There is no general
answer to "what is the best" camera. Or, rather, there is: it is the camera
you have with you.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman