Subject: [Leica] Grandma's attic
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:46:44 -0400

Larry,

Thanks for the info. I wondered how old it was, but hadn't been able to
find anything about it. The powertone radios I have seen a lot of info on
were much newer...1940s to 1960s. I knew it had to be a lot older than
that, because of the speaker horn, but didn't know how old.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook