Subject: [Leica] Bird photography
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

Doug,
I sense a bit of competition here. Bird photography is not my thing.
The only bird pictures I see are regularly are those in the LUG gallery
and it goes without saying that you are the master in that venue. The
web sites you referred me to are confusing and replete with
advertisements. Few birds. Howard, not a dedicated bird photographer,
produced pretty good stuff for these uneducated eyes. Of course it
helps to have a variety of birds around. The only ones I get to see
regularly are wrens, robins, bluejays, hawks and, of course, geese,
swans, and ducks.
Larry Z
- - - -

On October 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>