Subject: [Leica] Bird photography
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:46:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Larry Zeitlin wrote:

>I sense a bit of competition here. Bird photography is not my thing.
>The only bird pictures I see are regularly are those in the LUG gallery
>and it goes without saying that you are the master in that venue. The
>web sites you referred me to are confusing and replete with
>advertisements. Few birds.

Nope, not competition, I'm trying to broaden some horizons.  Another site
with many many photos of birds is the fredmiranda.com nature & wildlife
forum:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/41

the forum on bird photographers.net is

http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php/2-Avian

on naturescapes.net it's

http://www.naturescapes.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=3

some but not all of these require logging in to see the pictures.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com