Subject: [Leica] Chennai Hospitality...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:27:03 +0530

Craig,
The pleasure was entirely ours, having Holly, her two delightful
daughters and yourself visit here. The members of the PSM (started in
1857) who attended felt that Craig's talk on Street Photography was
the best they have heard and learnt from in years. In fact, after his
talk, quite a few more members are joining me in our weekly walks, so
that is motivation for you!

We look forward to more Lugger visits...

Cheers
Jayanand