Subject: [Leica] Chennai Hospitality...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:49:33 -0700

I had the pleasure of finally meeting and spending time with Jayanand
Govindaraj a week or so ago in his hometown of Chennai, India. I just wanted
to publicly say thank you to Jayanand and his family for being such
wonderful and generous hosts. They had my family and I over for dinner at
their home, and Jayanand arranged for me to give a talk at the Photographic
Society of Madras, of which he is a member. He also arranged a street
shooting morning in Chennai, which was very fun and productive.

So thank you and your family again, Jayanand, for making our stay in Chennai
so wonderful and memorable!

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Chennai Hospitality...)