Subject: [Leica] Subway portraits- Lluis the magician :-)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:19:43 +0200

Dear Ted, Geoff, Philippe, Gerry, Nathan

What can I say?, so thank you very much for all these kind and warm words
that really touch me. Photography and capture the life is a passion for me,
and when I read your comments I'm really happy to know that great
photographers as you are say such words?

Well? thank you, thank you, thank you!

Very best wishes
Lluis

El 16/10/2013, a las 19:11, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: