Subject: [Leica] Subway portraits- Lluis the magician :-)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:00:42 +1000

Yes perfectly said. One master of light and moment and composition
recognising the skills of another ;-)

And in many instances when Lluis is seen, the person will say something
like "did you take my picture, why?" Lluis will invariably reply with a
warm smile and genuine enthusiasm "because you are pretty" or "I love your
colours" or similar.  Time after time you'd then see the person was very
pleased and Lluis would offer and email address or be given one.

I'll post a small set of Lluis in exactly these moments soon. There may be
 some hoppy content in there!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman