Subject: [Leica] Long exposure on digital
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 00:19:36 -0700

Hi Frank, the "pure black subtraction" is what I was referring to.

I am planning to do photos that need 4+ mins exposure. May be even 1/2 hour
or longer.

I know the M9 BATTERY may not last that long, but certainly it will last 2x
as long if I can remove the "pure black subtracting" step.

The alternative is my "P&S" 4x5 with rigid lens cones for stability, but I
am looking at options.

Thanks.