Subject: [Leica] Long exposure on digital
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 07:59:25 -0700

I would and have used film for this application.  Not sure Digi is the way
to go, in today's technology.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Hi Frank, the "pure black subtraction" is what I was referring to.

I am planning to do photos that need 4+ mins exposure. May be even 1/2 hour
or longer.

I know the M9 BATTERY may not last that long, but certainly it will last 2x
as long if I can remove the "pure black subtracting" step.

The alternative is my "P&S" 4x5 with rigid lens cones for stability, but I
am looking at options.

Thanks.

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Long exposure on digital)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Long exposure on digital)