Subject: [Leica] Midocean assistance
From: zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:36:49 -0400

It's a crap shoot.

Back when I was shooting film and traveling a lot, on most trips I'd have no
problems with any emulsion getting fogged by the X-ray machines. Other
trips, the fast stuff would take a hit.

The killer for me was having *everything* ? fast AND slow ? get fogged after
a two week trip in the Colorado Rockies, which was several hundred dollars
worth of film and processing down the drain.

That's when I switched to digital and never looked back.

Mitch Zeissler
===
Website: http://exploratorius.us