Subject: [Leica] Hands
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:27:53 +0530

Ted,
You are right of course. I can recognize Jane Goodall, and know that
she worked with Chimpanzees at Gombe, so I instinctively knew what the
photograph was all about - cousinly contact (we share around 99% of
our genes with Chimpanzees).

On a related note - Gorillas - I don't know if I ever posted this
video - if somebody else did, or I am repeating myself, I beg your
collective pardon. I personally, would have given anything to
experience such an encounter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2hCuDy2wg

Cheers
Jayanand