Subject: [Leica] Hands
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:33:23 -0700

Jayanand Govindaraj OFFERED:

> The greatest hands photo ever?
>
> http://events.nationalgeographic.com/events/speakers-bureau/speaker/michael-nick-nichols/

Hi Jayanand,

To answer your question as I look at this as a stand alone photograph? I
don't think so!

Here is what I see as a stand alone photo  .................

Some kind of creatures weird hand/paw reaching toward a ladies hair or head?
There isn't enough information as a stand alone photo to indicate visually
that it is the "paw - hand of a gorilla?"

However, to see this as part of a photo series with Dr. Goodall then it
becomes an entirely different story.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hands)