Subject: [Leica] OT. Nikon screen brightness and contrast
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:26:06 +0100

I started my F1 career working with James Hunt and already knew Niki Lauda
from F2 March days. Rush is about their dramatic Championship competition in
1976.
One person who went to a premier told me not to go to see it because I would
find it annoyingly inaccurate and a second said it reminded him of the old
days quite well!
Since the first is a younger guy who wasn't around back then and only knows
the super slick media event it has become and the second a photographer who
started his career at about the same time as me, and knows what it was like
when only a couple of races a year were televised, I will be ordering the
Blu-Ray!
FD