Subject: [Leica] URL: Some impressive lightning
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:39:02 -0400

Susan,

Thank you for your prayers. They helped. They said that Judy doesn't have to
that they are less worried about her, which is a good thing.

I do not know what is going on with me. Her being a half hour late this
morning pushed me over a line. Dr. Pollack thinks that there is a piece
broken in her brain. I am under enough pressure and stress to severely
damage many people. I simply can not tolerate her gratuitously raising the
stress level. I will not answer the phone when she calls in the office, and
I will only take her to Johns Hopkins when the matter is of critical
importance.

Thanks for your friendship and support.

Love,

Barney