Subject: [Leica] Birds in flight for Doug Herr
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

Doug Herr (or anyone else),,
I just saw a fantastic nature series on PBS TV called "Earthflight"
featuring some of the best bird photography I have ever seen. It is
nature videography at its very best. In addition to excellent close ups
there were a number of scenes of birds in flight. The photographer
seemed to be riding on the back of an adjacent bird. See the series and
then explain to me how they did it.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Birds in flight for Doug Herr)