Subject: [Leica] Another Adobe cock-up
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:55:15 +0100

For me, the addition of LR5 to the mix was the clincher. I had not updated
from LR4, so would have had to pay ?60 anyway, so the addition of PSCC was
an incremental ?40. The ongoing cost of ?100 p.a. compares reasonably well
with the prior upgrade costs for LR and PS - and no doubt reflects the
results of Adobe's market research last year, in which they asked how much
we would be prepared to pay. I honestly don't recall what my response was,
but it looks very much like they got close enough!

Piers

PS It is an abominably slow download, less than 30% done so far, so you
might do best to wait in any event!