Subject: [Leica] Leica S2 visits Lambeau Field
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:24:18 -0400

I was sold even before I saw the huge blow up.
The richness of the small image is just like a small print from a medium
format neg. ... noticeably better than one from a small format neg or slide.
Those who say medium format film or digital is only needed if you are the
mural biz I'd disagree with whole heartedly. As would a lot of people.