Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacy
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:20:54 -0400

Well you're as sure that it would stand up in court as I am that it won't.
Signing "wavers" waving your normal rights has never worked for large
corporations in any context. The courts have consistently disapproved on
such trampling supposed inside trampling by contract of the peoples rights.
especially when it applies to masses of people all supposed to be waving
their basic rights just so they can keep talking to their long lost friends.
would never fly. And by now I'm sure they know that.
All they had to do is think about thinking that. And the uprising of outrage
was enough to stop them in their tracks. And it never would fly. Cant fool
all of the people all of the time. Or in this case a small sampling of the
time.

"Here just sign this multi paged voluminous legalese ridden document and you
can keep doing what you're doing..."
As if that ever worked ever..

--
Mark William Rabiner