Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacity
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:50:31 +0530

Exactly. I find Facebook invaluable to keep in touch with all my
cousins, nephews and nieces who are by now in the four corners of the
globe. I generally hardly ever post photographs on Facebook, but
having your photos misused is a generic complaint, and one that comes
with the ability to show your work to a much larger audience via the
internet. Make your choice...do you want an ironclad safety by never
showing your photos, or accept a modicum of misuse and reach a wider
audience? I would prefer the latter any day. YMMV.
Cheers
Jayanand