Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacity - Nathan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:31:09 +0200

No, a mail is much more formal, and my children are not checking their
e-mail every 5 minutes, but they are basically on Facebook all day. We
essentially use it as a free chat service, among other things. It is a
completely different level of interaction than mail.

As with all new(ish) tools, you just have to learn to use it in the way that
meets your needs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman