Subject: [Leica] FS: Big Printer!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:41:21 -0500

Holy crap - I would almost drive a truck to CA for that, just like the Okies
used to do!  That's about $5k + new if I recall correctly.  But I understand
the shipping issue.  On a much smaller scale I have tried to give away two
of the remaining enlargers in my darkroom but only for local pickup - no
dice.

Ken